Friday, July 3, 2009

Diari : Welcome back to my blog

Hi all. Alsolutely i will not stop this lovely blog. Here is part of my life. There not have another things that will make me comfort to see, show, write and maybe share somethings that i think there have a very good reason to do so.

Everybody welcome to my blog. U'r invited to see, read even comment what did u want to do. However, hopefully ur comment may give positif response to me, to visitor or another peoples that enter this blog.

I believe, somethings can share around here even maybe i do a mistake, u are welcome to correct me to be a good blogger.

Well, a very thankful to all of u b'coz u r my friends even within the net.

U r invited to visit my another blog that will show my own activities or sharing information about Physics in order to become a Physics Teacher Soon. InsyaAllah......

http://fauzienaturalisteportfolio.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

@zd@rwIn@ said...

wwahhh....!!besh...besh....jadik cikgu fizik mmg best....

Sang Merpati Putih said...

ya betul tu az....

mudah2an sy dptlah ngajar fizik dgn baik....

nanti sy leh mintk tlg az tunjuk ajr sy... :))

@zd@rwIn@ said...

insyaAllah..apa yang boleh dibantu sy sudi membantu....=)